Number One (Secret Empire leader)
Agent C (Hydra operative)
Bazooka Drill (S.H.I.E.L.D. device)
John Bronson (agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
Senator Dudley (S.H.I.E.L.D. Executive Council)
Hover-Limousine (Hydra vehicle)
Metronome Unit (S.H.I.E.L.D. devices)
Morpheus Grenade (S.H.I.E.L.D. weapon)
N.A.P. (S.H.I.E.L.D. vehicle)
Porsche 904 (the original S.H.I.E.L.D. flying car)
S.H.I.E.L.D. Marine Division (sea-based S.H.I.E.L.D. squad)
Swamp Buggy (S.H.I.E.L.D. swamp vehicle)
Hydra Undersea Assault Force (Hydra frogman team)
Avengers Helicopter (Avengers aircraft)
Ben Clark (Korean War hero)
Delta Missile (King Arrkam's weapon)
Dreadnought Air-Yacht (Maximus' flagship)
Sea Sled (Inhumans vehicle)
Escape Sub (A.I.M. vehicle)
Hammer Hogan (Rawhide Kid foe)
Magneto's Giant Magnet (I can't wait to tell all my friends; they don't have a magnet this big)
X-Men Jetcopter (X-Men's aircraft)
M'Wabu (Wakandan servant)
The Phantom Whose Touch Means Death (Balder foe; have I mentioned his touch means death?)
Rhamu Rondi (Vision/Aarkus foe)
Shock-Roller (Avengers workout device)
Glenn Stuart (college football star, romance hero)
General von Ritzik (Howling Commandos foe)
X-13 (giant robot)
X-34 (intergalactic starship)
X-35 (X-Model robot)
X-29 (X-Model robot)
X-3 (X-Model robot)
Zarin (Polar Eternals)
Lifters (Makkari's device)
General Greshkov (Eternals character, Celestials foe)
Energy Bomb (Deviant anti-Celestial weapon)
The Delphan Brothers (Eternals, brawlers)
Brain-Mines (Deviant device/weapon)
Mr. Bradford (U.S. government, Eternals ally)
Air Shuttle (Deviant vehicle)
Aginar (Polar Eternal)


No comments:
Post a Comment