Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Valentine's Day at the Marvel Appendix!

I hope you had a fine Valentine's Day! I've been stepping up my involvement at the Marvel Appendix website again and for the first time, I decided to contribute special Valentine's Day themed character profiles to the site. I chose four different Atlas comics characters because, for all that's changed in how I feel about Marvel, my love for Atlas never diminishes. The four represent different aspects of the Marvel universe; one is Zelda Coyne, the first romance comics character I've added to the site; another is Gwen Saunders, the first western romance character I've added to the site; third, I covered a horror character who happened to be a great romanic, Boris Zorrel; finally, I covered the main man himself, St. Valentine!

I hope you enjoy them!

No comments: