Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bah, humbug

Sometimes for Christmas you get a playful snowball in the face.

And sometimes, that snowball has rocks in it.

Today is the release day of Fall of Hulks: Gamma. You might recall that I was pretty excited about the previous release, Fall of Hulks: Alpha because I had helped advise on continuity matters and was listed in the main credits while also being credited for a set of back-up biographies I contributed.

I had nothing to do with Gamma's continuity, but I did contribute a few pages of biographies again. The difference is, this time I wasn't credited.

I'd be lying if I said this doesn't bother me; I'd also be lying if I said I wanted anyone to buy this book; you certainly shouldn't buy it for my sake...so far as the credits are concerned, I don't exist.

So...Merry Christmas, won't you?

No comments: