Sunday, February 12, 2017

I'm back on the Marvel Appendix!

I have a long history with the Marvel Appendix, having spent many years there writing profiles on obscure Marvel super heroes; it was my work there which led to my becoming a writer for Marvel's Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe and the eventual realization that working on comics was not the life goal I thought it was.

I haven't worked on the Marvel Appendix for quite some time but as they near their 10,000th profile I came back to help celebrate the occasion; I wrote profile #9,994: M'Tuba, a character from Lorna the Jungle Girl who became Marvel's first black adventure hero to star in his own comic book story.

Perhaps I'll continue to provide new profiles for the Appendix. In any event, cheers to you, Marvel Appendix!

No comments: