Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Annihilation: Nova Corps Files is on Comixology!

Comixology has added yet another of my old Marvel projects to their site. This time it's Annihilation: Nova Corps Files, a 'files' format book which I headed up after my friend Anthony Flamini passed on it. This came out at the launch of the Annihilation comics event of 2006 which was ultimately one of the best comic book events I'd ever seen. I was very pleased to have been involved here (and with Annihilation Saga & War of Kings Saga).
Get caught up on all of the players in the Annihilation event - just in time for this month's ANNIHILATION #1! Featuring Annihilus, Nova, Ronan, the Silver Surfer, the Super-Skrull, Thanos and more - all from the Xandarian Worldmind files of the Nova Corps!

The digital version sells for $1.99 at Comixology!

No comments: