Tuesday, September 1, 2020

My Other 10 Favourite Moments from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

As I stated yesterday, my favourite moment in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. -- the moment which made me a fan of the program -- was in the season 1 finale, when Fitz confessed his feelings for Simmons at the bottom of the ocean. So here are 10 other moments which I really enjoyed during my marathon sessions of all seven seasons, presented in chronological order:
  1. Coulson explains how S.H.I.E.L.D. must function as vigilantes from the shadows (2x1: "Shadows")
  2. Bobbi takes a bullet for Lance (2x22: "S.O.S.")
  3. Simmons recounts her experiences on the planet Maveth (3x5: "4,772 Hours")
  4. Bobbi and Lance receive "a spy's goodbye" (3x13: "Parting Shot")
  5. Daisy wakes up in the Framework and thinks she's about to be reunited with her boyfriend Lincoln -- but it's Grant Ward (4x15: "Self Control")
  6. Lance Hunter breaks Fitz out of jail (5x5: "Rewind")
  7. Fitz and Simmons are married (5x12: "The Real Deal")
  8. Coulson spends his last days with May (5x22: "The End")
  9. Daisy and Simmons get high on alien drugs while looking for Fitz (6x3: "Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson")
  10. Fitz and Simmons confront all of the issues and trauma in their relationship (6x6: "Inescapable")

No comments: