To that end, as a huge fan of the Whistler I was very pleased to notice at the fan page the Whistler Files that no less than 3 previously-lost episodes of the Whistler have been found and released by fans this year - "The Havana Lee," "No Questions Asked" and "The Croupier's Wife." There are links on the Files' main page to where you can find those episodes. If you, like me, want to hear every episode of the Whistler, well, happily there are a few more out there now.
Friday, September 18, 2026
Missing Episodes of the Whistler
One thing that I wish the OTR community was better at celebrating is circulating news when missing episodes of popular shows are discovered. I've been online for almost 30 years and the amount of OTR that's freely circulating today is much greater than when I used a dial-up modem to download shows; episodes that were confidently listed as "lost" have been found and circulating for many years. And whenever that happens, I think we OTR fans should get the word out to each other, because there is no single comprehensive authority on what's out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment